This year, we want to commemorate Valentine’s Day in a truly special way!
We’re hosting a giveaway that you can enter simply by telling us your love story! Whether you’ve been together a few months or a few decades, we want you to share your story. Tell us how you met, how you fell in love, about your journey together, whatever you want to share that makes your love special.
What you’ll win:
*gift cards can only be used for in-store purchases and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
How to enter:
Submit a photo on our contest page of you and your partner! Add a caption highlighting your love story. You can also share to your Instagram feed and tag us - @vmbjewelers - and use the hashtag #LancasterInLove or #VMBCouples. We’ll share those photos on the contest page as well.
A winner will be chosen through voting. All entries will be posted on our contest page that you can share a link to and have your friends and family vote on their favorite picture! We will also be sharing entries to our Instagram profile (@vmbjewelers) and our Facebook page.
Entries must be received by Friday, February 10th. Voting will be closed Sunday, February 12th and a winner announced on Monday, February 13th!
If you have any questions, please call or text us at 717-299-4283.
Participating in the contest indicates your agreement to the below terms & conditions:
- Eligibility: The Valentine’s Day giveaway contest is open to legal residents of Pennsylvania who sign up at https://woobox.com/58vtht. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Vanscoy, Maurer & Bash Diamond Jewelers (“Sponsor”), located at 830 Plaza Blvd, Lancaster, PA 17601. Sponsor will conduct the Giveaway as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest. The Entrant and Voters agree to the information they submit being used in the Sponsor's future marketing efforts.
- Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on Wednesday, 1/11/23, and ends on Friday, 2/10/23 (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Contest by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://woobox.com/58vtht. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Prizes: See above.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a community vote under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by phone or email within 3 days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the Contest by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) or vote into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.